L’avant-scène Vidéotron – La Voix private show Contest
RÈGLEMENT DE PARTICIPATION
1. The L’avant-scène Vidéotron – La Voix private show Contest (hereinafter referred to as the “contest”) is sponsored by Videotron S.E.N.C. (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “sponsor”). The contest begins on April 10 at 11 A.M. and ends on May 3 at 11:59 P.M. (hereinafter referred to as the “contest duration”). All times indicated are Eastern Standard Time (EST).
2. The contest is open to Québec residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees, agents and/or representatives of the sponsor, its affiliates, its promotional and/or advertising agencies, partners and other service providers associated with the contest as well as any person residing with, or who is a member of the immediate family of, such an employee, agent and/or representative. For the purpose hereof, “immediate family” refers to the father, mother, brother, sister, child, husband, wife or common-law spouse of such an employee, agent and/or representative.
HOW TO ENTER
3. To enter the Contest, you must:
3.1. Visit the contest website at the following address: http://concours.videotron.com/la-voix-contest/, fill out the electronic entry form (the “entry form”) and answer the mathematical skill-testing question (the “mathematical question”). Click on the validation button. Upon reception of your registration’s confirmation message, you will be automatically registered in the Contest. Your Entry Form must have been submitted no later than May 3, 2017 at 11:59 P.M.
3.2. To be declared a winner of the contest, each entrant selected under the draw must have correctly answered the mathematical question (each of these being hereinafter collectively or individually "winner", subject to the other provisions of this regulation). Participants must respect the following limits; otherwise the sponsor reserves the right to disqualify one or more of their entries: a) limit of one entry per person, per civic address, per email address and per telephone number, per day b) only one email address is allowed, in the case where a person has more than one.
3.3. Any participant in the contest may only use one email address (which must be valid) to fill out an electronic entry form. One (1) sole entry per electronic entry form. One (1) email address cannot be used by more than one participant. Limited to one entry per day, per person, per municipal address, per email address, per telephone number.
3.4. No purchase necessary.
3.5. Any person can also participate in the contest as follows: The person must send a 100‐word letter, in which they explain why he/she deserves one of the prize, and submit his/her contact details (name, address, phone number, email address) to the following address:
L’avant-scène Vidéotron – La Voix private show Contest
612, rue Saint-Jacques, 6e étage Nord
4. Entries will be drawn at random at Wasabi headquarters, in their experiential workshop, located at 279, rue Sherbrooke Ouest, suite 301, in Montreal (Québec), among all the entries that qualify and are received in accordance with these contest rules. The draws will take place on the following dates and times:
May 4, 2017 at 11 A.M.
5. Limit of one prize per person per civic address per participant for the duration of the Contest.
6. The odds that an entry is selected at random depend on the number of entries received in accordance with paragraph 4, above.
7. Forty-five (45) winners will each receive two (2) tickets to attend a private concert given by several artists. The show will take place on May 7, 2017 starting at 6:30 P.M. at the Quartier DIX30, in Brossard (Le Club Dix30, 9200 Boulevard Leduc, Suite 210, Brossard, QC, J4Y 0L1).
The prize includes, for one (1) person:
For forty-five winners each valued approximately at 100.00$ CAN.
11. Any winner selected releases the sponsor and its affiliated companies, their advertising or promotional agencies and, respectively, their shareholders, directors, representatives, employees and agents, as well as any other service providers involved in the contest, from any damages they may suffer arising from the acceptance or use of the prize or relating to the prize and the contest. To be declared a winner and before obtaining their prize, any person selected agrees to complete and sign a declaration form to this effect, otherwise they cannot be awarded the prize.
12. By entering or attempting to enter this contest, a person automatically releases the sponsor, its affiliated companies, its advertising and promotional agencies, employees, agents and representatives from any damages they may suffer arising from their entry or attempt to enter the contest.
13. The sponsor assumes no liability of any kind in case its inability to act results from a circumstance or situation that is beyond its control, or from strikes, lockouts or other labour disputes in its establishment or in the establishments of organizations and companies whose services are contracted for the contest.
14. By entering the contest, the winner authorizes the sponsor and/or their partners and their representatives to use, if required, his/her name, photograph, city, voice, likeness and statements regarding his/her prize without compensation for advertising purposes or any other purpose deemed relevant, at their discretion and without limit as for the period of use, in any media and on a worldwide scale. Furthermore, the winner consents to the publication of their first name and city of residence on the contest website without compensation.
15. The sponsor assumes no liability for incomplete or incomprehensible contact information.
16. Any registration attempt using a computer, electronic means or any other means contrary to the spirit of the contest (e.g. hacking, mass emailing, etc.) shall automatically be disqualified and may be referred to the appropriate legal authorities.
17. The sponsor assumes no liability for any problem including, but not limited to: a technical malfunction of the telephone network or lines, online computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or any other problem resulting directly or indirectly from a virus, computer worm, bug or failure while sending emails to the sponsor for any reason, including, but not limited to, traffic on the Internet network or a website, or a combination of the two. The sponsor and other agents and/or representatives cannot be held liable for any damage to participants’ computer hardware following their entry in the contest.
18. Upon obtaining the approval of the Régie des Alcools, des Courses et des Jeux du Québec, if required, the sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest, in whole or in part, in case an event, technical error or human intervention corrupts or disrupts the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of this contest as provided herein. In all cases, the sponsor, advertising and promotional agencies, providers of services or prizes relating to this contest, as well as their employees, agents and representatives, cannot be required to award more prizes than those stated herein or to award prizes other than provided herein. Furthermore, the sponsor is not liable for technical errors or difficulties resulting from server, hardware or software malfunctions, transmission problems, or loss, alteration of modification of data sent by participants.
19. All decisions of the sponsor or those of their representatives regarding the contest are final and binding, subject to any decision by the Régie des Alcools, des Courses et des Jeux Du Québec in relation to matters under its jurisdiction.
20. Any litigation as to the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des Alcools, des Courses et des Jeux for a ruling. Any litigation associated with the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie des Alcools, des Courses et des Jeux only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
21. The name of the contest winner will be available on the following dates and times at the sponsor’s offices two (2) days after the draw, at the latest, and for a minimum of ten (10) days.
22. Contest rules are available throughout the contest duration at the sponsor’s offices at 612, rue Saint-Jacques in Montréal, Québec, and on the sponsor website.
23. Any intellectual property and promotional material, Web pages and source codes are the property of the sponsor or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Reproduction or unauthorized use of material protected by copyright or trademark without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
24. For the purposes of this contest, the sponsor is requesting the personal information of participants solely for the purposes of determining the winner. Personal Information will only be kept for the period necessary or useful to the contest’s determined purposes or as required by law. Note that the sponsor will in no case sell information, personal or otherwise, to anyone whomsoever, no more than it will deliver such information to organizations, including our affiliated companies. Information provided voluntarily may be conveyed to our partners organizing this contest.
Click on « Rules » above for all contest details.